Friday, January 29, 2016

Spotlight and Mad Max

Spotlight and Mad Max, the big winners of 2016 Critic's Awards

Spotlight journalism and epic action film Mad Max: Fury Road Sunday night won numerous awards at this year's edition of Critic's Awards in Hollywood, which are awarded by the American press criticism, reports AFP Monday. Such prizes awarded Golden Globes on 10 January, these awards are both productions of cinema and television and are considered indicators of possible Oscar winners in February. Spotlight, Boston Globe newspaper about the investigation on the scandal of pedophile priests, won Best Film and Best Ensemble.

Leonardo DiCaprio won the award for best actor in the film 'The Revenant' is an ode dedicated to survival. While Brie Larson won the award for best actress in the thriller Room.

The biggest winner of the evening was the latest movie Mad Max series, with nine awards out of a total of 13 nominations, among them one for Best Picture of acţiune.The Big Short, which tells the tragicomic key celebrate US economic crisis in 2008, won the award for best comedy, while Vice Versa (turned upside down) won the award for best animated film.

Regarding television, cyber-thriller series Mr Robot, a young computer programmer who lives a double life, won the title of Best Drama Series and Masters of None, the best sitcom.

The award for best actor in a television series went to Jeffrey Tambor, who plays a transsexual father of a family in the hit transparent. The award for best actress in a comedy television series was won by Rachel Bloom, who created, wrote and performs the title role in Crazy ex-girlfriend.
Hollywood
And Carrie Coon won the award for Best Actress in a Drama Series for his role in 'The Leftovers', which has a script unsettling: from day to day, 2% of the population disappears mysteriously arucându them those close an existential anguish.
The Mercedes want people to be quiet about the new technology Car-to-X on the new E-Class, so they brought a researcher MIT to explain why you should not fear that robots will conquer the world and dominate humanity.

Car-to-X communication refers obviously communication between vehicles and between vehicles and transport infrastructure. The basic idea involves using sensors to create a safe and efficient experience driving. The concept is interesting as possible and, as I said above, will be part of the new E-Class. It's a huge step towards autonomous driving, and that's just what Mercedes aims. However, do not overlook the fact that people are not ready to see how machines communicate with each other.

To allay fears, Mercedes brought Professor Andrew McAfee to talk about artificial intelligence and the fact that it does not degenerate into a situation like the one seen in I, Robot. According to the Jalopnik were not blown a few words about machine learning and artificial intelligence, but a complex, about principles and unfounded fears. Also, MIT expert explained why people like Stephen Hawking and Bill Gates Elon Musk have the same fears regarding artificial intelligence. For example, chess was considered a supreme test of human intelligence, but in the last 20 years, computers have become invincible in this game. Obviously, the idea of ​​a super-intelligent machines, which is better than men at all, it's a little scary concept.

Although Elon Musk said at one point that artificial intelligences will awaken the demons, McAfee says that the idea that machines become self-aware and begin to communicate spontaneously and moved between them is very far from reality. Basically, we worry about this aspect it's like we worried that the planet Mars will become overpopulated.

2 comments:

  1. its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my HIV cured 2 month ago. i have under go different hospital for treatment so many times i decided to go through the internet.I saw so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr. Akhigbe, I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try Dr.Akhigbe, then i contacted him through his email. drrealakhigbe@gmail.com, he assured me 100% that i will be cure by his herbal medicine, i only pay for the herbal medicine and services He sent me the herbal medication through UPS express delivery and also instructs me on how to be taking it.in the next 2 to 3 weeks i should go for another test meaning that am cured if only i followed up as he instructed me.i drink the herbal medicine for three weeks and i went for test behold i was made holy when doctor confirm me my result was negative i was shock, yes am really happy that i got cured from hiv after many years. Dr Akhigbe you are bless you said you are godfather of herbalism i believed you now and i promise to share the goodness, really how great and kindness you are. i think its time for me to recommend anyone going through HIV, HERPES HSV-1 or HSV-2, HPV, HEPATITIS B, DIABETES, CANCER reach him through his Email : drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatAPP +2348142454860. He saves lifes..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate DR AKHIGBE,my name is LAURIE HUGHES . I will never stop testifying DR AKHIGBE , Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HIV virus again. DR AKHIGBE did it for me I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 2 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I saw a testimony on how DR AKHIGBE helped someone in curing his HIV disease in internet quickly I copied his email which is drrealakhigbe@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days, after using the herbal cure and i did, behold I was free from the deadly disease,till now no HIV in me again he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now,all the testimony of DR AKHIGBE is true please BROTHER and SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or you can whatsApp his mobile number on +2348142454860 He can also cure these diseases like HIVand AIDS HERPES,DIABETICES,CANCER, HEPATITIS B ABC, .ETC .please email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com...or whatAPPhim ..+2348142454860 he is a real good and honest man.

    ReplyDelete